Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is SMG Prestige Cars Pty Ltd (ACN 102 974 274) trading as Brighton Jaguar LMCT9984 of 227 Nepean Highway, Gardenvale, Victoria, Australia, and Brighton Land Rover LMCT9984 of 229 Nepean Highway, Gardenvale, Victoria, Australia (Promoter).
2. The Promotion is subject to and governed by these terms and conditions (Terms).
3. Entry into the Promotion is free and open only to Victorian residents aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promotion commences at 8.00am (AEST) on Sunday 1st April 2018 and closes at 6:00pm (AEST) on Saturday 30th June 2018 (Promotion Period). Entries submitted after 6.00pm (AEST) on Saturday 30th June 2018 will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any inappropriate entries without first informing the Entrant.
6. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win the prize, the Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a. order and take delivery of New, Demonstrator or Used Jaguar Car or Land Rover Car (Eligible Vehicle) from the Promoter during the Promotion Period (an Entrant may submit one entry for each Eligible Vehicle they have purchased from the Promoter, provided that each entry is unique); and
b. complete the Entry Form when taking delivery of Eligible Vehicle from the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
7. In the event that an Eligible Vehicle is purchased during the Promotion Period in the name of a company (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), the company may nominate a director or owner of the company (Nominee) to enter the Promotion, provided that the Nominee meets the additional eligibility criteria set out in these Terms.
8. If a company nominates a Nominee in accordance with clause 7 above, the Nominee must be employed by the company as at Saturday 30th June 2018 in order to be eligible to win the prize.
9. The prize is a Land Rover Discovery Sport TD4 valued at $72,072.40.
10. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entries in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who is found to have circumvented or tampered with the entry process or submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and any relevant law.
12. The winner's name will be drawn at 7:30pm (AEST) on Tuesday 3rd July 2018. The winner's name will be drawn at the Promoter's premises at 229 Nepean Highway, Gardenvale, Victoria Australia.
13. The winner's name will be published on The Herald Sun, and the Promoter's website for at least 28 days, on Friday 6th July 2018. The winner will be advised via letter sent to the postal address provided in the Entry Form.
14. The winner will have 28 days to reply to the Promoter with their details upon receiving notification of their win in accordance with clause 11. In doing so, the winner must verify their name, contact number, postal address and email address to the Promoter by calling (03) 9696 9999 during normal business hours.
15. If the winner fails to respond to the Promoter's notification in accordance with clause 14 or otherwise fails to provide the required details to the Promoter and the Promoter is unable to reasonably identify the winner, the Promoter may at its option, draw an additional Entrant's name and substitute such Entrant as the winner of the prize.
16. If the Promoter draws the name of an Entrant who is ineligible to win the prize, the Promoter may, at its option, draw an additional Entrant's name and substitute such Entrant as the winner of the prize.
17. The duration of the Promotion is 3 months.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration/ownership in order to claim the prize. The suitability of proof identification, residency and entry for the purpose of verification, is at the reasonable discretion of the Promoter. If the Promoter makes such a request and the winner fails to provide reasonably suitable proof of identification, residency and/or entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. The winner will be required to collect the prize from the Promoter's premises on date determined by the Promoter, which will be no later than 28 days from the date of draw.
21. Entrance in the Promotion signifies each Entrant's agreement and consent that the Promoter may use their name and photograph for the purpose of announcing/publishing any winning, without limitation and without payment, prior notification, permission, or other consideration.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Promotion and/or the prize.
23. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
24. The Promoter's decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final, subject to any procedures required to be followed at law.